This is the easiest healthy pizza base you will ever find!!
It takes seconds to make, no messiness, no dough needing, no rolling!
- Quinoa 190g
- Toppings of your choice
- If you can soak the quinoa over 8 hours.
- Sieve the water.
- Whizz the quinoa in a blender, with the salt, pepper and herbs.
- It'll be a thick paste consistency.
- On a pizza tray, add baking paper and cover in oil (not too much)
- Spread half the mixture in a round pizza shape, as thick as you can get from the mixture.
- Do the same for the other half on another tray.
- Bake in preheated oven of 180c for 20 minutes.
- Take Pizza out after 20 minutes, flip over and bake the other side for 5 minutes.
- During heat the passata in a pan to cook the tomatoes.
- Take the pizza out, spread the passata, top the pizza with your choice of toppings.
- Top rest with mozzarella cheese.
- Place back in oven for 20 minutes.